Australian General Skilled Migration Visa
If you are looking to relocate to Australia and have a skill, then the skilled migration visa maybe for you.
This type of visa is initially assessed using a points test. Points are awarded in various categories including age, English language ability and occupation. Partners may be included in Skilled Migration applications providing certain criteria is met and you may also include dependent children.
For assistance with removals, please click here.
The skilled migration visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 5 years, during which time you may become eligible to apply for permanent residency.
Your initial points test will assess your eligibility.
If you wish for us to assess your eligibility for skilled migration, please complete our free online points test.
In order to be eligible for skilled migration, there are certain requirements that must be met:
- Age: You must be aged 18 - 49.
- Skill: You must nominate an occupation either on the Federal or State SOL lists.
- English Language Ability: You must be able to prove you have a competent level of English language.
- Health: Anyone included in the application will be required to undergo certain health checks.
- Character: Anyone included in the application will be requested to provide a police clearance certificate for all countries in which they have lived for 12 months or more.
- Points Total: You must be awarded a minimum of 60 points. (Your occupation no longer counts towards your points total but must be shown on an occupations list.)
Eligible applicants must first register online or by phone on +353 1 443 4141. Registration costs $96.00 USD (Inc. VAT).