Australian Partner Visa

If you are in a relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident and wish to relocate to Australia, you may be eligible for the partner visa.

There are three versions of the partner visa available, these will depend on your circumstances:

Anglo Pacific World Movers

For assistance with removals, please click here.

To support a partner visa application, you must provide evidence of your relationship. The required evidence will vary depending on which of the above visas you are applying for.

Your partner visa is a two part application - the sponsorship and the visa application. The Australian citizen or permanent resident will sponsor the non-Australian. They must agree to assist/support your relocation by providing financial assistance, accommodation, information and advice to help you settle into your new life in Australia.

All applicants must meet health and character requirements.

The fees for the partner visa are:

$96.00 USD initial registration fee
$3085.00 AUD government fee
$1,582.00 USD administration fee (payable in two parts)

Additional costs apply if your application is submitted from inside Australia.

At our team are experienced in dealing with partner visa applications. We can advise on the supporting documentation to meet the requirements of Australian immigration and will ensure that your application is as complete as possible. We will communication directly with the Australian High Commission on your behalf, and ensure you are always kept up to date on any progress made.

If you wish to submit an enquiry regarding a partner visa, please use the form below. One of our friendly team will then contact you.

Enquire Now

Alternatively, you may contact our office on +44 1925 470 639 (Main Processing Office) or E-Mail us at

Should you wish to proceed with an application for a partner visa, we require you to register with our company. You will then be emailed an application pack including all relevant forms and check list of requirement documents. Registration can be completed either by telephone or online.

Register Now