Australian Working Holiday Visa - How It Works?
The Australian working holiday visa is electronically tagged to your passport and therefore details must be exact to your passport.
To apply we will require:
- Passport details.
- Contact details.
- Details of any medical conditions or criminal convictions you may have.
- Means of payment.
You must be outside of Australia to apply and be granted a working holiday visa.
Once your working holiday visa is granted you can:
- Travel to Australia at any time within the 12 months following your visa grant.
- Stay in Australia for 12 months with the opportunity to extend for a further 12 months.
- Leave and re-enter Australia any number of times within the 12 months from the date you first entered the country.*
- Work for an employer for up to 6 months.
- Study for up to 4 months.
* Note: Any time spent outside Australia while on your working holiday visa cannot be retrieved.
Australian working holiday visa packages start at just $463.00 USD.