Travel Delay • Cancellation • Lost Baggage • Emergency Medical
Make sure the policy you choose provides cover for the activities you are planning to do.
We like to ensure that all our customers have the correct travel insurance cover in place (per our booking conditions). So, we introduce you to MPI Brokers - who we have worked with for many years and provide the level of cover we expect in a good insurance policy at competitive prices.
Below are a few key features of the policy and services provided by MPI and full details are contained on their website. In order to be covered for cancellation it is advisable to do this at the time of booking your holiday.
Some Key Features
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance – up to £5,000,000
- Low Cost Premiums
- Family Policies – kids go free
- Sailing – including liability cover
- Other Water Sports Activities – scuba diving, windsurfing, waterskiing etc.
- Winter Sports & Golf Cover – optional
- Long Stay Rates Also Available!
Plus all usual travel insurance cover, please see policy wording below for more details.
Many people travel abroad with inadequate cover, if any at all...
...don’t be one of them!
To obtain a quick quote, please complete the fields below.
The premiums in this policy are very competitive which has been achieved by placing an age limit of 65* and excluding most pre-existing medical conditions*. (We can still cover, but your pre-existing condition is excluded automatically.)
* If you fall into either category above and would like cover, to obtain a quote please call specialist providers on 01428 664265