To be eligible for a 2nd year Australian working holiday visa, you must have completed at least 3 months specified work during your first year in Australia.
Specified work is any type of work described in the list below:
- Plant and Animal Cultivation
- Cultivating or propagating plants, fungi or their products or parts.
- General maintenance crop work.
- Harvesting and/or packing fruit and vegetable crops.
- Immediate processing of animal products including shearing, butchery in an abattoir, packing and tanning.
- Immediate processing of plant products.
- Maintaining animals for the purpose of selling them or their bodily produce, including natural increase.
- Manufacturing dairy produce from raw material.
- Pruning and trimming vines and trees.
Note: Secondary processing of animal products, such as small goods processing and retail butchery is not eligible.
- Fishing and Pearling
- Conducting operations relating directly to taking or catching fish and other aquatic species.
- Conducting operations relating directly to taking or culturing pearls or pearl shell.
- Tree Farming and Felling
- Felling trees in a plantation or forest.
- Planting or tending trees in a plantation or forest that are intended to be felled.
- Transporting trees or parts of trees that were felled in a plantation or forest to the place where they are first to be milled or processed or from which they are to be transported to the place where they are to be milled or processed.
- Coal mining.
- Oil and gas extraction.
- Metal ore mining.
- Non-metallic mineral mining and quarrying.
- Exploration and other mining support services.
- Building construction.
- Heavy and civil enginerring construction.
- Construction servoces.
Additionally, the work must have been carried out in an eligible postcode area.
Telephone consultations by requirements
For more information or to send us a message please contact us