Geoffrey James Slater
License number: 201100409

If you wish to relocate to Australia and are involved in a relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you may have the capacity to apply for a partner visa.

There are different versions of the partner visa available, depending on your circumstances:

  • 1

For each type of application, evidence of your relationship is required. This varies depending on which visa you intend to seek.

The application is made up of two parts – the sponsorship and the visa application. The Australian citizen or permanent resident acts as the sponsor and must consent to specific commitments; such as providing accommodation, financial assistance, information and advice to help their partner settle into life in Australia.

All applicants must meet health and character requirements.

The fees for the Australian Partner / Spouse / Fiancé /  De-facto Visas are:

£ 60.00 initial registration fee

$7000.00 AUD government fee

$3000.00 AUD administration fee
(can be paid in two parts) GST (Goods and Services Tax) can apply 

The cost of this application is the same if applying on-shore (in Australia) as opposed to off-shore.

At Australian Travel Visas, we are experienced in handling Spouse, De-facto and Fiancé visa applications and can advise on the expectations of Australian immigration to ensure that your application is as complete as possible. Additionally, we will deal directly with Australian Immigration on your behalf, whilst keeping you updated on the advancement of your application.

For further information, or to submit an enquiry regarding any of the above visa applications, please complete our enquiry form below and one of our friendly team with contact you.

Enquire Online

Should you wish to proceed with an application for any of the above visas, we require you to register with our company. You will then be emailed an application pack including all necessary forms and a check list of required documents. Registration can be completed either by telephone or online.

Register Online

Contact Us

Telephone consultations by requirements

For more information or to send us a message please contact us